about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Friday 11 April 2014

Its been a year!!!

Okay so as of today it has been a whole year since I uploaded my first stop motion animation to you tube. In that time I have.

  • Learnt a lot.
  • learnt a lot more...
  • had over 8,650 views
  • taken over 13,788 photos  (yes I did add them up)
  • entered a few competitions 
  • won a very nice camera :)
  • Got a few animation books
  • Realised that I have a passion for stop motion animation  and it  is what I would like to do in the future.
I felt this was a good excuse to by myself an armature! (now to wait for the postman)


also I hope to apply to university in 2015 to study animation  so for the year in-between I hope to get a job and improve my skills (maybe move away from paper animation) and portfolio but who knows anything can happen.

Buffy

No comments:

Post a Comment