about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Another 48 hour!!!

It is the 3rd 48 hour of the year for Gads Hills Besty Award. the theme this time is a 1 minute film "to get something of your chest". I have to be honest I was totally stuck for ideas. However as an avid tea drinker I often find my self in a conversation with others about how to make a cup of tea the correct way. milk in first or not??

So I decided to make this based on the conmen arguments of milk in first or not.

I would like to make it cleat that although it is a 48 hour competition and that there is only 48 hours in which to make the film and up load it  in that,I have constantly found my self not making it till at least the next morning after the theme being released, on top of that this time I went to school for a good 6 hours for revision and had an hour long driving lesson and I couldn't finish it the next morning as I had a course to go to. This was a lot of time I could have been making an animation in.

I like the idea I had. this was a very quick storyboard I drew.


It is on its side but you get the idea it was very quick and brief and a fair bit never happened!!
After getting back from my driving lesson I spent a good 3 hours making the card props and a silly amount of time working out how to draw a milk carton that was open.
A happy tea cup!!!


The wise piece of cake called Victoria


I think all milk carton should have a cow print patten!!

However I do quite like them and there is no point in spending ages in animated something that doesnt look quite right and Im not 100% happy with!!

I proceceded to take the photoes in an 1hr and a half. I could have taken longer and make it oother but I only had a minute to fill and it wass getting late.
I had to rehoot the entier water pouring scene as i left my sisors in the Shot!!!
I wont be making that mistake in a hurry!!!
In the final piece some of the word move too quick to read and I know that, it is really annoying!!!!
however being  positive I am really pleased with the tissue paper for the pouring of the water and the milk I think it was really effective and i will be trying it again at Some point!!!

I also really like the being bit with it bieng like a search on a computer



The Final thing



No comments:

Post a Comment