about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Tuesday 31 December 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I started making stop motions about 9 months ago. Since then I have made 34 animations.
I have won:
Thank you film award
Besty 2013 48 hour competition
Besty 2013 best animation
NPL best physics film ( nomination 13 times!!!)
and have entered Besty 2014 normal and 48 hour.

I also complete a personally set challenge of a stop motion a day in the run up to Christmas.
 I have tried various different styles. I have learnt a lot. Some things have worked and many haven't however I hope to learn from these and make many more interesting and challenging stop motions.

I thought it was only fitting to end the year with a stop motion. I have tried using liquid chalk even though the board moved I am really happy with the consistent lighting.






HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment