about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Sunday 29 December 2013

1st Stop motion


Some stills were you can see  were the flash was on! but oh well

My favourite scene!!


The pains of spelling thing wrong and trying to fix them!



The above was my first ever stop motion,I had no plan, I had just made a tea and got a biscuit when I decided this would be a good start for a stop motion. I had watched a fair few and thought it looked really cool and something I would like to try. This ended up winning Best animation at Gads Hill School Betsy Award. (529 photos)
stills




video

This was the second done as part of a 48 hour competition an email was sent out with the start time and then at that time a second email sent out with the title. We then had 48 hours in which to plan, make and up load the video to you tube. It was great fun and I uploaded it with Some time to spare. This animation won the 48 Hour sections and I got a very nice trophy!!

Needless to say this fuelled my enthusiasm for making stop motions.


To find out more about Besty award run by Gad Hill school, higham, Kent visit www.bestyaward.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment