about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas Count Down

I never like to set my self easy tasks so I decided to a count down to Christmas a but like an animated advent calendar. This was a great Idea if I hadn't decided to do this on the last day of November. This meant I had to make an animation a day so I could post the next days in the morning. This was not an easy task. I had to come up with an idea of what could happen and make and take the photos all whist going to school.
There were days I regretted it and didn't want to make one and there were night I stayed up till a silly time until it was finished. but it was all worth it in the end I think....
there were also good points

  • many people enjoyed watching them each day
  • I learnt to work to a deadline
  • Some of them were better animated as time went on
  • we spent the best part of a biology lesson watching them all!!
so here they are


And I think that is enough for this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment