about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Thursday 2 January 2014

Oragami

Its not all about competitions but I find it easier to finish a project if I have a dead line.

so I did this one for fun.

I got some sticky notes with origami instructions on them, So I thought I would make use of them.
Again lighting in this video is good and I have found the correct setting on my camera!!! YAY

Stills








Video



First video of the year ,I hope it will be the first of many.Only 325 photos altogether  its not as smooth as I would have liked but it was my first attempt using origami and I am keen to try again and make a short story type thing.

My goal for this year is to dive into the world of 3D animation and getting/ building a proper armature.

No comments:

Post a Comment