about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Sunday 2 November 2014

PJ's Film Club - August

So....I am the worst person at updating things...I have no excuse as I have a new laptop were all the keys work and USB's can be plugged it!, which is far to exciting during the summer I went Austria got my A-level results had a moment of what on earth am I actually going.. applied through clearing wasn't successful BUT kinda know what I am going to do now so that makes me a bit happier!

I did very little in terms of animation in the summer I did however start putting together a portfolio which is always a good thing to have!

At the end of the summer holiday I brought a pj's  Film club box click here for more information! was very exciting waiting for it to come who doesn't love post! Anyway  it came with a make your own zombie film kit which funnily enough I actually got one for Christmas but didn't get round to using it!
I obviously decided to make an a animation with the content, however I wanted to used everything the box came with including the box!
 
So I made a plan!!

I made some stamps for the box...
Another stamp...

And another stamp ... space is a long way away you know!
 
 The next part for the zombies needed a makeshift 3D living room, so I used some mount board for the sides but naturally needed wall paper and flooring however it is hard to get wallpaper with a small enough pattern so I settled for some wrapping paper although my forward planning didn't go as far as what colour the furniture would need to be to be seen. I also ended up with wooden style flooring which came in sheets from the 99p shop as I remembered seeing them quite some time ago! So let the building commence... I rather enjoyed it!
Flat packed...

The rather fetching wallpaper and seeing what shade of blue was best..
 I though id go for a cartoony look so wanted 3D looking furniture that was flat and I soon discovered It was harder than I though to draw a flat 3D sofa!


weren't too bad but jus didn't look right...

The final one!

Lots of tape to keep it together... I need to invest in better tape!

The final set!


 
 I am quite pleased with the final look of the living room and the plot of the film however I wish Id taken more frames however its a learning curve and one of the few times I used actual 3D things!



No comments:

Post a Comment