about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Sunday 2 November 2014

Paranorman and Boxtrolls

So bit of a side not I recently watched Paranorman after being told the making of book was really good however I couldn't read the book with out watching the film! but the book came before I watched the film and I could resist a sneaky look!

I really enjoyed the film and the book gives a really good insight in to the making of and really does help you appreciate all the work that goes into a stop motion!


Highly recommend this book!!!

Sneak peak...Such a crowded desk ...

The Boxtrolls is another Stop motion film made by the same company and I came across it a while ago whilst doing my Media coursework and I am pretty sure I wrote about it in the exam! However It came out a while ago and I still haven't watched and but McDonalds released toys for it which was very exciting and I got strange looks going in there asking just for the toy! however they are super cool and I now have two of them.....

Fragile!!

Wheels- on a unicycle!!
Wheels is my favourite as I can unicycle!

And I will  most likely watch the film when it comes out on DVD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment