about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Thursday 12 February 2015

Drawn animation /peg bar

So for a while I wanted to try some hand drawn animation because i had a light box, I looked at peg pegs but for £9 including postage I wasn't really wantingto buying one. So I just taped some mount board to the light box in a hope that I would be able to keep the layers of paper in the same place.

Background cell..

Taking the photos after...who needs a peg bar...

An embarrassing attempt in my opinion... still got to start somewhere.


Needs a lot of work but I do quite like the finished effect just not what actually happened in it!

So yeah i decided i would like a pegbar as it was difficult and not ideal the set up I had ,it did work though!
I spend about a pound on mine using wooden dowel and a ruler,,,
I did realize a clear ruler was not ideal to photograph!

Here it is with some paper on it!

Now to try it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment