about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Christmas and slow ins/outs

I am terrible at updating and at the moment doing animation related things.

However I have just finished a Christmas contract and now have less hours work so more time to animate! lets look at the positives!

Over Christmas I didn't do an awful lot I did try some low in/out which I finally got round to editing... didn't take long at all...



Not perfect by a long way, But lightnings good and I took a good number of photos I will do it again with different materials but if I didn't get round to uploading this, I think I would carry on putting other animation stuff off.


Over Christmas however I did design a Christmas Gromit! who got runner up, winning me a rather swish Wallace and Gromit Calendar!!
Gromit... is that you???

I have also started a 10 week painting and drawing class which is interesting...more on that later.

I have also got a place at UCA on their foundation Art and design course :)


No comments:

Post a Comment