about

All animations can be viewed on my you tube channel HERE (unless they are unlisted but there are links on the Blog)

Monday 5 January 2015

Halloween!

I decided to do a simple Halloween animation and when I looked at my other animations, I found that the orgami just a note was very well received, so naturally I decided to do an origami Halloween animation.

The origami pumpkin
I enjoy origami so had some origami paper which is good as it was the right color and thin so easy to fold. I had one pumpkin folding its self on screen then, 2 more joining it!

All letters ready to use!!

I had a few times where I managed to blow on the letters and get them all out of order... ah well.



I think it when quite well in the end but I do wish to make more interesting animations with the use of green screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment